The Physician Resource team at Pacific Capital utilizes a holistic approach to financial planning that focuses on addressing the unique and specific needs of physicians, their families, and their practices.
We balance long-term wealth building and distribution strategies, with appropriate levels of risk management and asset protection, to create a plan that performs under a wide variety of possible futures.
PROS·PER·I·TY [PRO-SPER-I-TEE] NOUN.
A SUCCESSFUL, FLOURISHING, OR THRIVING CONDITION, ESPECIALLY IN FINANCIAL RESPECTS; GOOD FORTUNE.
Many financial plans are designed based on fulfilling needs, ranging from retirement income needs to income and asset protection needs. You can draw a lot of parallels between financial health and physical health, and to us, this is like doing the bare minimum necessary to stay healthy. Our plans are designed around dreams and aspirations and the process is designed to be engaging and exciting. This is how our Prognosis:Prosperity mindset was developed.
Our planning team brings a wealth of experience in working with physicians, especially surgeons and specialists, and has tailored their approach to offer a comprehensive and coordinated approach.
Practice Benefits Planning
BASIC GROUP BENEFITS:
- Medical and Dental
- Section 125 Plans Cafeteria Plans
- Group Life and Disability
- 401(k), SEP and Simple IRA's
- Profit sharing plans
BASIC BUSINESS PLANNING:
- Key Employee Protection and Retention
- Business Continuation and Exit Strategies
- Buy/Sell Agreement Funding Options
- Practice Overview
ADVANCED PAYROLL BENEFITS:
- Payroll Deduction 529 College Savings Plans
- Group Long Term Care
ADVANCED RETIREMENT PLANS:
- Plans designed to attract and retain Key Employees
- Pension Plans
- Combo Plans
- Non-Qualified Retirement Programs
- Salary Reduction and Salary Continuation Plans
- Benefit Plans for Highly Compensated Employees
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Deferred Compensation
VALUES ADDED TO THE STAFF:
- Access to Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Seminars about:
- Asset Allocation
- College Planning
- Estate Planning
- Protection Planning
- Retirement Planning
We love working with physicians, their practices, and their families. Our time, energy and effort is spent getting to know your industry and those who can help you succeed. We look forward to meeting you!