PCRG's Women's Resource is a program dedicated to the empowerment of women through financial education. Our mission is to educate and empower women on everyday financial decisions for themselves and their families. We do this by promoting financial literacy through education workshops, lunch-and-learns and interactive discussions. We are passionate about the topic of family planning and how to manage finances together for families and businesses.
We have dedicated over 50% of our practice to serving successful professional women through financial education and empowerment. We strive to help them with their financial needs. We serve many professionals and senior executives at Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Boeing, Nordstrom, Starbucks, and more. Most find little time between building their careers and managing their personal lives that they don't think about building a financial plan. We offer them comprehensive financial and insurance services.
You control your life with grace and precision while taking care of everyone and everything.
Who We Serve
We serve many people who have worked hard their entire lives and are approaching retirement; those looking for a more coordinated approach to their financial matters as they make this life changing transition. We also serve individuals that have already retired who are looking for a higher-level of service when it comes to their financial plan.
We serve many professionals and senior executives at Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Boeing, Nordstrom, Starbucks, and more. Most are too busy building their careers and managing their personal lives that they don't have the time or resources to build their own financial plan. We offer them comprehensive financial and insurance services.
We partner with small- to medium-sized business owners to help them manage their finances as well as become a resource for their employees. We have a vast network of professionals to assist with important issues such as taxes, employee health benefits, and more.
April Wilson, CFP®
April is a nationally recognized speaker and advocate for financial
education, she shares her nearly 24 years of expertise in financial planning for women and those most dear to them.
April is a board CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional and Vice President of Investments at Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. (PCRG). She leads the Women’s Resource
that reaches the community through various educational workshops that educate women on making better financial decisions and understanding areas of financial planning that are
relevant to their everyday lives.
Alyssa Jarman, CDFA®
Alyssa is an advocate for financial education and literacy and is passionate about sharing her knowledge in financial planning with women and those most dear to them. As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Alyssa is also uniquely equipped to bring compassion and understanding to individuals throughout the divorce process, offering support through strategic advice tailored to her clients’ needs.
WORKSHOP AUDIENCES TO DATE
- Asians @ Amazon
- Amazon BEN
- Amazon Connect@
- Amazon Design
- Amazon Women in CE
- Amazon Women in Design
- Amazon Women in Kindle
- Amazon Women in Security Environments
- Amazon Women@
- Alaska Airlines Women in Tech
- Anchor QEA (Women in the Environment)
- Association for Women Computing
- Bellevue Presbyterian Church
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Boeing (Boeing Black Employees Association)
- Elevate Forum
- Expedia BEEP
- Gates Foundation
- Google (Women@Google Kirkland & Seattle Campuses)
- Juanita Family Dentistry
- Junior League
- Lake Washington Technical College (Dental Hygienists)
- Lean-In Seattle Chapter
- Metropolist (Real Estate Brokers)
- Microsoft (ABI Organization, Women in Bing, Women of Edge, Women of GPSUS, MAVENS LT)
- National Association of Professional Women (Oregon)
- National Association of Professional Women (Washington)
- Nordstrom Corporate (Women in Nordstrom)
- On the Edge of Urban
- Seattle Council of Catholic Women
- Society of Women Engineers
- Starbucks Corporate (Women’s Development Network, Aging Partners Network)
- Sunrise Identity
- University of Washington (Athletic Department)
- Urban Campfire
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Washington Women’s Biz Center
- West Seattle Moms
- Women Connect
- Women in Environment (WIE)
- Women in Wireless
- Women's Leadership Network (WLN)
- Women of Rainier Beach Presbyterian Church
- Women’s Philanthropic Investment Group of Seattle
If you don't see your organization on this list, isn't it time to take control of your financial future?
Empowering, educational workshops designed for female employees to gain insight on key financial topics that impact their lives.
- Saving beyond your 401k
- Financial flexibility
- College savings
- Planning for the unexpected
- Growing asset and healthy savings ratios
- Good debt vs. bad debt
About our programs and how we might be of service to you and/or your employer.